Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The Twins say, “We take it back!”

Yvette: Remember when we said Mark Sanchez was cute as can be but can’t throw a pass to save his life? Yeah, we take it back (Yvette & Yvonne’s Ode to Mark Sanchez )
Yvonne: He’s turning out to be a star QB with a great arm and all the intangibles (mental toughness, fearlessness, leadership abilities).
Yvette: He’s still as cute as can be, though


Yvette: Remember when I said the Cowboys were overrated?
(DALLAS COWBOYS = OVERRATED! Yvette explains it ALL )
Yvonne: I remember!
Yvette: I DO NOT TAKE IT BACK! LOL!
Yvonne: That’s right! Hold your ground!
Yvette: I pick them week after week. Then FINALLY you make a move! Too little too late…
Yvonne: I never picked them.
Yvette: OVERRATED. And not going to playoffs...Cowboys...Really?


Yvonne: Yeah remember when we did that interview with Braylon Edwards’ neckbeard?(The Twins EXLCUSIVE Interview with Braylon Edwards’ Neckbeard )
Yvette: Yea. Braylon was too cute for that thing and it was bad influence.
Yvonne: We told him to get rid of the neckbeard…
Yvette: Oh yeah.
Yvonne: I miss the neckbeard.
Yvette: Yeah, We take it back! His album is good, too! *I think I’m Big Meech…Larry Hoover *
Yvonne: Wrong neckbeard, Yvette. LOL!


Yvette: Remember when I said I was through with Matt Forte…(YVETTE'S HEARTBREAK: Matt Forte disses his fiancee' )
Yvonne: Aww naw, don’t say it!
Yvette: I take it back! 1. I love the Bears and 2. He’s so fine!
Yvonne: Pardon me while I puke.
Yvette: I love you, Matt!



Yvonne: Remember when I said Mike Vick wasn’t Hot? (Yvette and Yvonne Decide: He's HOT or No He's NOT! Edition1 )

Yvette: Uh Yes….Crazy… Mike Vick = Sexual Chocolate LOL!
Yvonne: I take it back. This new-and-improved, humble Mike Vick loads more attractive to me now.
Yvette: I don’t supposed this has anything to do with his 7-3 record and his league-leading 108.7 QB rating, does it?
Yvonne: It has everything to do with it. M-V-P! M-V-P!
Yvette: Dat Boy Good!







1 comment: