Thursday, October 28, 2010

The Twins Week 8 Picks!

Yvonne & Yvette’s Game of the Week: Green Bay Packers at New York Jets

Yvette: I find this game really interesting for some reason. I am anxious to see the how my Super Bowl pick Packers will fair against a good AFC team. I find the Jets team very endearing and I see the charm. And so far, they are living up to their hype somewhat.

Yvonne: I've been on the Jets bandwagon from the beginning. They just have a really good young team.
Yvette: With all the injuries to the Packers how will they be? For some reason, I believe they will win this game. I dont know I just love this team. They are my superbowl pick from the NFC

Yvonne: I beg to differ. I believe the Jets will pull this out because the Packers just have too many injuries to compete.

Week 8 Picks

Washington Redskins at Detroit Lions
Yvonne: Washington Redskins
Yvette: Washington Redskins

Jacksonville Jaguars at Dallas Cowboys
Yvonne: Dallas Cowboys
Yvette: Dallas Cowboys


Miami Dolphins at Cincinnati Bengals
Yvonne: Miami Dolphins
Yvette: Cincinnati Bengals


Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs
Yvonne: Kansas City Chiefs
Yvette: Kansas City Chiefs


Carolina Panthers at St. Louis Rams
Yvonne: Carolina Panthers
Yvette: Carolina Panthers


Denver Broncos at San Francisco 49ers
Yvonne: Denver Broncos
Yvette: Denver Broncos


Green Bay Packers at New York Jets
Yvonne: New York Jets
Yvette: Green Bay Packers


Tennessee Titans at San Diego Chargers
Yvonne: Tennessee Titans
Yvette: Tennessee Titans


Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Arizona Cardinals
Yvonne: Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Yvette: Arizona Cardinals


Minnesota Vikings at New England Patriots
Yvonne: Minnesota Vikings
Yvette: New England Patriots


Seattle Seahawks at Oakland Raiders
Yvonne: Oakland Raiders
Yvette: Seattle Seahawks


Pittsburgh Steelers at New Orleans Saints
Yvonne: Pittsburgh Steelers
Yvette: Pittsburgh Steelers

Houston Texans at Indianapolis Colts
Yvonne: Indianapolis Colts
Yvette: Indianapolis Colts

No comments:

Post a Comment