Friday, October 1, 2010

Yvette and Yvonne Decide: He's HOT or No He's NOT! Edition1

MICHAEL VICK
Philadelphia Eagles, Quarterback #7
Yvette: He's HOT! Super HOT!  Even though his past is checkered, doesnt change the fact that he's a good looking man. And he can wear a suit! He is very sexy. Smile, Skin, cute... Definitely HOT!


Yvonne: No He's NOT!
I really thought Mike Vick was handsome when he first joined the league. Chocolaty and clean cut.  Then he changed his look - cornrows (eww!).   By the time the dog fighting thingy happened, the thrill was already gone.  I’m rooting for him, though.  I still love you, Mike!

So do you agree with Yvonne or Yvette? Hot or NOT?

MICHAEL VICK
He's HOT!!!
No He's NOT!!

  
pollcode.com free polls

------------------------------------------
MARION BARBER
Dallas Cowboys, Running Back #24

Yvette: He's HOT! There's just something about Marion Barber that really sexy to me. I think its the Strong Silent thing he has going. Or it may be he's fierce take no prisoners running style. But Marion the Barbarian is definitely HOT!


Yvonne: No He's NOT!
I know you say differently Yvette, but I’m convinced that his eyebrows are arched. That’s just a no-no as far as I’m concerned. Show me some baby pictures! I need to see the 3 year old toddler Marion Barber with perfectly manicured eyebrows before I can reconsider.


Yvette:
WHAT?!?!?!?! Are you looking at him?!?! He is so fine... He can't help he has a natural perfect arch! LOL!!


Is MBIII HOT or NOT?

MARION BARBER
He's HOT!!!
No He's NOT!!

  
pollcode.com free polls



------------------------------------------
MILES AUSTIN
Dallas Cowboys, Wide Receiver #19

Yvette: No He's NOT!  He was kinda cute in a frat boy way before, but as she did with Reggie Bush, Kim Kardashian sapped the sexy right out of him....I dunno....



Yvonne: No He's NOT!
   He’s attractive, yes, and supposedly that affair is over.  I agree, anyone who associates with the attention-seeking walking comedy know as the Kardashian Klan,  losses all their sexy, and it’s a long, slow crawl to get it back.  Maybe we are both wrong. What do YOU think?




Maybe we are both wrong. What do YOU think?
MILES AUSTIN
He's HOT!!!
No He's NOT!!

  
pollcode.com free polls


------------------------------------------

RAY LEWIS
Baltimore Ravens, Line Backer #52

Yvette:  He's HOT!!! I'm warning you now, Yvonne...BETTA NOBODY SAY NOTHING BAD ABOUT RAY-RAY!!! Im sorry he's sexy. PERIOD. Perfect. He's HOT...DUH?!?!


Yvonne:
  No He's NOT!! I admire his playing ability and his fire for the game. And it’s not that he is not handsome, it’s just, sometimes when he talks, I get that “old country preacher” vibe, not exactly sexy.


Yvette:
It's official...You are a Hater.....

 
Who's Right and Who's Wrong? Is Ray-Ray Hot or Is He Not?
RAY LEWIS
He's HOT!!!
No He's NOT!!

  
pollcode.com free polls

No comments:

Post a Comment