Friday, September 17, 2010

YVETTE'S HEARTBREAK: Matt Forte disses his fiancee'

I dont put to much stock in althetes and their images...
But this one really hurt my feelings.

Even though I love my Titans, I am big fan of the Chicago Bears....
And when Matt Forte came along to take over for Cedric Benson (serial dumbazz).... I was IN LOVE!!!

Handsome, Church-going,  Southern boy  from Louisana who loves his mama's gumbo. Aww :)
On twitter, his tweets were funny and spiritual, usually scripture and a reminder to praise HIM!

He went back to Tulane to finish his degree in Finance....
Isn't he dreamy?!?!
He was my secret-boyfriend.
Yvonne calls me the President of the Matt Forte Fan Club! 

Then he got engaged to this sweet, cute, non-groupie like, educated sista...

YES! Love me some Matt Forte!


And then this tweet from Black Sports Online ...
"@BlkSportsOnline Chicago Bears Matt Forte Tells Fiancée Danielle Daniels His Ex is Pregnant Over dinner http://bit.ly/dArwzh "

So basically.....
 - Matt Forte has been engaged since May 2010 to Danielle Daniels,
 - Engagement party was held by her family in July.
 - He announces to his lovely fiancee on Tuesday, that his Ex-girlfriend 7 months pregnant....
 - 7 MONTHS PREGNANT!

I feel for Danielle. DAMN!
*cues Jazmine Sullivans 'Bust Your Windows out Your car'*


I dont know about Miss Daniels...But me and Matt are
O-V-E-R!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment